Set within the all-new DTW Asia conference, the invitation-only Impact Program brings together senior executives to address the biggest challenges facing our industry.The Impact Program provides a neutral, private environment to explore how, at an individual, company, and industry level, we can work together to transform the growth prospects and impact of the connectivity industry.
We have carefully curated a program focused on making the most of being face-to-face with meaningful connections, new ideas, and inspiring conversations.
New tech, new operating models, new business: Unleashing technology to unlock growth
14 March | 11:00 am
For CSPs to prosper in the digital age they will need to change the very fabric of their organizations. Emerging technologies demand operating models to ensure that every part of the company is attuned to the needs of the customer and has the agility to respond quickly to new market and business requirements.
In this session, we explore the key challenges in deploying new tech to unlock growth in both B2B and B2C segments.
- Deploying the technology required to defend today’s business, and expand and grow for tomorrow
- From asset-heavy or asset-light to asset-right: can you mix and match company DNA when it comes to operating models?
- Leveraging technology transformation to drive operating model transformation Getting the foundations right: how CTO and CIO roles are evolving to lead change
- Nik Willetts, CEO - TM Forum
- Mark Newman, Chief Analyst - TM Forum